Monday, March 29, 2010

Check out this blog....




I do have to tell you that it is still under construction though. I went to school with the artist and let me tell you she is amazing. She is in the process of making a framed name for me to display with my family pictures that says Juanito. She goes out and photographs different "things" that are shaped like the letters of the alphabet and then makes frames with different sayings. She will work personally with you to capture the memory or feeling you want represented in the frame. If you choose to inquire just tell her the Michelle Averett Ramirez or Juanito's mom sent you. I promise you will not be sorry if you choose to have her make a personalized frame for you.


I saw this saddle with the rope and knew right away that it had to be the O in his name. I know with all my heart that he would have been his daddy's little cowboy. So I have decided to go with a western/cowboy theme. I can't wait to give it to Juan for our anniversary on May 5th!

4 comments:

  1. Her work is amazing! I was actually in the progress of opening a shoppe with this type of photography for babyloss families! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful and so creative. I can't wait to see your finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! You simply must share a picture of yours when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I love it!

    ReplyDelete