Friday, March 12, 2010

Crushed

I can't give details, but I feel as if my heart has been crushed again. I can't believe I allowed myself to get into this situation. What was I thinking? I mean who in their right mind would do this? Well I guess I wasn't in my right mind. I am an idiot! Stupid, Stupid me!!! Well I guess we reap what we sow.... right? Why did I even allow myself to be vulnerable? Oh wait, I lost a baby that's how. Worse part is I can't talk to anyone. Hatred is not a strong enough word to describe how I am feeling right now. Please God forgive me and allow me to find peace in my heart to go on. I don't think I have ever needed you more in my life than I do now. I am so sorry! I wish I could take it all back.

As a side note to those who read: No I have not done anything illegal.


5 comments:

  1. Michelle, I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time right now. I pray that you find peace soon. I wish I could just hug through this computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of love your way. xx

    ReplyDelete