Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally...

Exercise and I have found each other. These past few days I have been taking our 5 month old Husky mix out for walks. It has been a really nice break. I have had a couple of ankle surgeries the last year and a half, so I am taking it very slow. I just love the peace and quiet and the great company. We couldn't have chosen a better dog to add to our family. He is so calm and well behaved. He has these beautiful blue eyes and a really cool coat.

Ok so this is not the best picture of him, but I am sure glad we decided to add him to our family. He is a great walking partner and he doesn't ask too many questions. He just lets me walk and think. I this is something I think I am going to keep doing as long as the weather allows it.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's great you walk with him. Dogs are great to have around.

    ReplyDelete