Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Offended

The other day I was really struggling with losing Juanito when I read a post that another BL mom had written. I was trying to rationalize through things in my own head while responding to her post and apparently I really offended her. It was not my intentions, but I did it. I deleted my original response and tried to apologize the best I could to her in a second response. Well I went back today and found she had responded. I hope she has accepted my apology, but all I can do is sit here a cry. I hurt so much over the lose of my baby and the thought that I possibly increased the pain of another BL mom is more than I can handle right now. I truly am sorry. I never intended to say something you didn't want posted. But I do have to say that it has helped me in knowing the God has greater plans for us rather they be here on earth or in Heaven with Him. My son is safe. He does not have to face the trials here on earth that the rest of us do. I do not know why some parents are spared from this pain while others have to endure it over and over. Nobody does, but someday I will have all the answers and more. I just have to learn patience.

I would like to apologize to any fellow bloggers out there that I may have offended. Every response that I write comes from my heart. I would never say anything intentionally to hurt you. If I do it is all a misunderstanding!

I'm so sorry!!!

7 comments:

  1. (((HUGS))) Sometimes we all say something that is not intended on how we said it! Sometimes some things we write can startle others but you know what...you have to write for you! No one else. Hopefully you guys can work through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, you only wrote what was in your heart. Don't dwell on it too much. We all understand. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've often wondered if i have unintentionally as well. none of us means to but each of us has a heart that is so raw and grief is such a personal thing. and let's face it, we don't agree on everything.

    but we do all love and miss our babies and that binds us together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle...it's hard..no one knows what to say, no one knows what might make someone's feelings hurt..and I don't think anyone ever eans anything intentionally. Just being brave and not anonymous makes a big difference in intent! Anyone can see from your posts and your support that your heart grieves wth all of us, as ours do with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what, Michelle, you can't please everyone. I've found that out and you just gotta let it go. (I know it's not always easy to do!) Personally, I think there are people who look into things too much and/or are offended easily but that's just my opinion. I know you wouldn't say anything intentionally hurtful.

    ReplyDelete