Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow He really does work miracles

So just after I got done writing my last post, I hope you don't assume anything by it, I just needed to vent. I have had some sweet friends show up to brighten my day. I had the parent of a student bring me a box of chocolates, a co-worker who had a baby in November and chose to stay home stopped by to give me some cuddle time with her sweet little guy and another friend who has had some hard trials brought me some homemade bread and quilt squares to donate the the afghan that is being made for my husband. Wow, God really does work miracles. It is just what I needed today. Nobody knows how badly I need friends to distract me right now. Thank you guys for being there for me.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had such wonderful people around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have such wonderful friends to come through for you when you need it most. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete