Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CAUTION........ Michelle's an idiot! LOL

I'm horrible at having a thought and not fully writing it down. (Better double check)
I open mouth and insert foot on a regular basis. (I should learn to walk on my hands)
I am the best PMSer you will ever see. (Just ask the school social worker today....LOL)
I can't type worth beans, so I misspell all the time. (and yes I am a school teacher)
I am not the world's best anything and I'm OK with that. (But don't tell my kids that)
I regularly feel like the town idiot. ( I live in a city and not a town, so that's bad)

But I love each and everyone of my blogger friends and I want to say a special sorry to Ann, who was a first hand witness of one of my many mistakes. Ann you are an amazing mom and everyone who knows you can see that.
If I ever write anything on anyone's blog that you question, please call me on it (Thanks Ann for doing that) because chances are I was having one of my many moments!!!

I am so thankful for all of you! You are the only ones who truly understand what I am going through and how to help me deal. Without my blogger friends I would still be a lost little puppy dog. I hope you will continue to help me and my erroneous ways ( LOL) through this not so great adventure.

Thanks Guys!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love you Michelle!!!!!!!!!

    You know I know you meant it different, lol....i have those ways also...(((bear hugs))))) lol....*blushing* i get my very own shout out today i feel so loved lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love you and are here for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're here for you! I don't know what I would do without blogger friends either. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't we all have those moments? ♥ you!! :)

    And thanks for your comment. One day things will be better. It just takes a little time and a little God. (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((HUGS)) Here for you!!! Hey you are writing for you! If it doesn't make sense or if its not spelled right-who cares! :) That's my attitude! Love to you Michelle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete