Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The famous question

Yep this is a 2 post day. I was just updating my status on Facebook when my cousin who lives in Idaho IM's me to see how we are doing and what we have been up to. Then he hits me with... "You are having another kid soon right?"

The tears started flowing. Nope I'm not having another one. He was taken from me. I don't get to have him here. I have to wait for who knows how long to have that kid. Instead I get to sit here writing about him, looking and pictures of his name, trying to do good in his name, and trying to hide the pain I feel everyday!!! NO I AM NOT HAVING A KID SOON!!!!

Well I didn't answer that way, but I sure felt it. I have had to tell 3 people today that we lost the baby and it's not one of my strong days that I can do it and still hold it all together. Ok today just plain sucks! I am so glad it is over and I am praying that tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle it is so hard. I have just realised that both our baby's were due in May. I lost Angel on the 27th December 2009.... and i too have had a terrible day today. I am sure it will not get any better until June at the very least. Right now it is still like, i would be this many weeks now, only 4 weeks to go,etc...
    wishing you gentle days


    Angel's Mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, I am hoping today has been better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. :( I hate those bad days and I hate the days you have to tell yet another person... those are the worst. (((HUGS))) I hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry being in that situation sucks so bad!!! Hoping today is a bit better!!!

    ReplyDelete