Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally the rest of the easter eggs

Finally the rest of the eggs!!!! I think the memory card I had in my camera went bad, so I re-took the pics that wouldn't upload and add a few names. If you know someone who has lost an angel and their name is on one of the eggs PLEASE send then here. I want them to have this little gift from me!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and you were able to find peace in your heart knowing that one day you will have the chance to hold your little one again. God is good!
















































16 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you! So cute.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That is so sweet, kind and thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Michelle. Seeing Preslie's little egg next to that baby chick melted my heart. I hope you and your family had a happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in tears, thank you so much. That was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you - that's beautiful. I'm so sorry Juan isn't here with you.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for including our little Giuseppe in this. I hope that you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you include xavier ian for me? also, miah for jamie, please. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for including my Joshua. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for thinking of my Wyatt. I have never been over to your blog before but plan on sticking around and reading back a bit... I'm trying to get better with reading blogs. I'd taken a break and am getting started again :)

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your thoughts of Mia this Easter. I'm sure this took many hours of your time. Thanks again, I think I'll steal the picture and post it on her blog if you don't mind. Love, Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet, precious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much. What a nice surprise to find that. Your a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE IT!! Thank you so very much Michelle!

    ReplyDelete