Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter- My gift to you.

First of all I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Easter. What an amazing time of the year to remember our littles ones. Because Jesus died on the cross for our sins we will have the opportunity one day to be with our sweet babies. I am so thankful for my faith and beliefs. What an amazing God we have.

I had a great idea at about midnight that I want to photograph an easter egg for every mom of an angel I know. I went through my blogging list and wrote down around 80 names. We have baby chicks right now so I want to get a picture of each egg with one of the chicks. I should have started this project sooner, but me being the procrastinator I am had my epiphany in the middle of the night on Easter. So bare with me as I write the eggs and take the picture in between my naps. I'm still trying to recover from this surgery on my ear and the pressure from fluid building up has got the best of me. I will try to have the majority of the names up by tonight, but I will for sure have them done by Tuesday. If you do not see you baby's name on here PLEASE leave me a message and I will get it done. Nothing makes me happier right now than to see my sweet Juanito's name written creatively by others.

Ok let the name writing, picture taking and chicken poop cleaning (I've never seen an animal that poops more often than a chicken) begin.

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing idea!!!! you are so creative. my "midnight ephiphany" was to wake up singing the 5 latin declensions! (sadly, i was so excited that i got them all right that i nearly woke my kids up to tell them! i didn't don't worry :D and weren't nearly as excited as i was when i told them this morning?!?!?!)

    thinking of you today and praying for your healing as well. rest well dear friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was such a nice surprise to see your comment on my blog. I couldn't wait to check out the gift. It is wonderful. I will be putting it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete