Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I passed the PRAXIS!!!

I just got my results and I have to share. In the state of Utah you are required to take 2 PRAXIS tests within your first 3 years of teaching. The first I took while I was still in college. No big deal, but I have been so consumed with other things that I forgot all about the 2nd PRAXIS until a friend of mine posted that she passed on Facebook. I kind of freaked out, but I signed up immediately and I was supposed to have taken it in January. I had to reschedule because I didn't think I would be mentally ready so soon after loosing Juanito, so I took it March 13th. Talk about a long wait! I just got my results and I got a 189 out of 199!!! I am so stinking excited. All I have left is my portfolio to turn in and I have my Tenure!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

10 comments:

  1. goooooo michelle!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your email address I have something for Juanito antoinettestabile@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooo!!!! When I 1st got out of college it took me 6 yes 6 times to pass the place, and the praxis, they changed requirements in the middle of my nerve wracking test hating taking self! Its such a relief when you see that 4 letter word! PASS

    CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you!!! I am really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrats to you! I am scheduled to take the first praxis next month. I won't have to take the second one for a little bit. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. So happy for you. As a teacher I know what an accomplishment this is Kappy

    ReplyDelete