Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's going to be at least another 8 weeks....

before we can start trying for our rainbow baby. I went to my post-op appointment today. I was hoping to schedule my surgery on my other ear today, but the doctor said although my left ear is healing perfectly and there are no signs of any infection, I have to wait 6-8 weeks to have the other side done. He wants tot make sure that my hearing was not affected. I understand that, but he needs to understand how desperate I am! He has no idea the emptiness I feel and how badly I want to start trying again. He just doesn't get it! So what am I doing.......... I'm sitting in bed torturing myself by watching women have babies on the Discovery Channel. I've decided today is a good day for a pity-party.

10 comments:

  1. Waiting is so hard. I pray for patience and God's perfect timing for each of us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting with you to and feel tortured as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love-hate relationship with those days. We are also trying, but my cycle has a mind of its own my ovaries are refusing to ovulate. We are working with the doctor, but still waiting to Ovulate. The waiting just plain sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting is SO hard! Sometimes I think we all need a pity day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, I am sorry you have to wait the waiting is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((hugs)))

    i'm glad you're healing nicely. it's terrible to have to wait:(((

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you are having to wait and that your precious Juanito is not with you. I have never commented before - just found you through your beautiful Easter eggs and cute baby chicks on blogs. I don't have a blog, but I would love to have an Easter egg for my baby girl, Meredith. She lived for 3 days in Oct,1974. I still miss her so much.The Lord blessed us with a son and twin girls after her. If you do not feel like taking anymore photos, I certainly understand. I hope you get well very soon! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so sorry about the waiting. But you might think of it this way....hopefully your body and hormones will be ready to take care of the precious little baby that you will one day be blessed with. And then hopefully you won't experience what I did and have an early mc on top of everything else. Thinking of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ((hugs)) hope you are feeling better, we all need a pitty day here and there!

    ReplyDelete