Saturday, April 24, 2010

We finally listed our house.

Well Juan and I have finally decided it is time to close this chapter in our lives and move forward. Our house officially went on the market this morning. We realize that with the way the market is right now that it might take several months to sell, but we figured that if we didn't do it, we never would. I honestly do not know where we are going to go from here. We have found a house in Salina UT that we both love, but I do not have a job as of yet. We are also kind of thinking that maybe we should head to Mexico for awhile. We have been praying a lot and we both know that the Lord will guide us to where we should be.

To see the listing click here.

Oh and yes my husband did all the amazing rock and brick work. Our backyard looked like a desert with tumble weeds and all when we moved in. I am so proud of the work we have done on this house and I hope that a family that can love this house like we have buys it and makes many loving memories.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck and I know God will lead you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I really love the patio and mountain view, I can't imagine having that in my backyard. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful house! That mountain view is fantastic! Michelle, I have made something for you for Mother's day if you want to email me. sboyette@tx.rr.com
    I'm a friend of Franchesca through her blog if you want to ask her if I am a safe person to email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is nice and I do like the brick work. I hope that it doesn't take long to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your new begining.

    ReplyDelete