Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Decisions and Patience

Well Juan and I had "the talk" last night and I felt like we were able to come to a compromise. We have decided not to try, but not to prevent either. In the past I have been fertile mertile and I was able to get pregnant in a month or two, but times have changed so I am hoping to have a BFP within the next 6 months. It took 16 to get Juanito, so I need to be realistic. I just don't know if I can handle 16 months of disappointments before it happens and then be scared to death for another 8 (I have my babies early.) I guess I need to just leave it up to God and when He is ready to send us a baby it will happen. I just hope he takes our heartache into consideration when he plans things for us.

I have noticed that he has been kind to many BL families out there and they are on thier way to having their rainbow babies. I want to congratulate each of them and let them know I am keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

  1. Michelle I have also decided to leave it in God's & my sweet Alyssa's hands...not right this minute but when we are more emotionally ready i wont do it with the "pressure" i want to just be happy and care free....maybe we will have a rainbows together some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you were able to come to a compromise with juan. i too am trying to leave it in God's hands and not be so obsessed with getting pregnant again - i didn't like all the stress and disappoint of "trying" and failing to become pregnant with a child who lives. it's been almost 2 years since Louie and decided we wanted to have children, and it's been 2 losses. i hope you get your BFP soon and am sending good thoughts your way. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys!!! We also left it up to God and I just prayed that He would open my womb when He was ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your BFP sooner than you think! Just try not to think too much about it, and you'll be having your rainbow before you know it. I know it's easier said than done - I'm still trying to master that concept myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you! I could never do this too much stress and you know when you want to get pregnant you wanted it to happen yesterday. I guess that is what happens when you have an angel (for me) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a scary decision. It took me nine months for Alexandra and who knows how long for a rainbow. I hate the disappointments and endless waiting. Just have to be patient. I'll be right there with you! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's a good decision. After trying for 9 months I was getting a little frustrated so I finally gave it over to God to determine when it's time and lo and behold it happened! I hope the same for you!

    ReplyDelete