Thursday, May 6, 2010

Franchesca's Little Joseph

Just a quick update. I received an email from Franchesca today. Both her and her little Joseph are doing well. Joseph is healthy and happy and Franchesca is so relieved that everything went well. Keep her and little Joseph in your thoughts and prayers as they both recover from this blessed event.

I can't help but say I was giddy when I read her email. As much as I miss my little Juanito and as hard as it is to hear about babies, this hasn't been hard at all. When a BL mom gives birth to a healthy baby it gives me hope and happiness for both my family and theirs!!

CONGRATULATIONS FRANCHESCA!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Franchesca!

    Thanks for the update! I know just what you mean about feeling so happy for BL moms who give birth to healthy babies...my friend Angela just had a healthy baby boy on Easter Sunday after losing her baby girl in 2008. What a sweet surprise from God...on Easter Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update.... i've been on pins and needles!!! whoo-hoo!!!! you go baby joseph:)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about rainbow babies. There is so much hope and happiness. It makes me smile :) Happy to hear Franchesca and Joseph are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the update, its wonderful when you hear of a rainbow baby being born healthy and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I love good news! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so, so, SO happy for them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes for me it is the BEST news when a BLM has a healthy and happy baby!!! I am so happy for her and for the whole family....It is very strange how rainbows dont bother me but others still do...oh well, I feel like WE deserve a break and rainbows sure bring it....Good luck Franchesca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Franchesca! Thank you for sharing, Michelle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray!!! I was so excited to get her email too. I am so happy for them. Jenna wanted her mommy to have a good week.

    ReplyDelete