Monday, May 24, 2010

Juanito's Symbol...... Can you guess what it is?

I have found that many of my friends have something that represents their little angels. Butterflies seem to be the most popular of them all. Since I lost Juanito I have wanted to find something to represent him, but nothing ever seemed right. I know without a doubt that he would have been out little cowboy and I have considered using something western, but our 3 yr old is also our little cowboy and it just hasn't felt right. I just have not been able to place my finger on the perfect symbol.

I guess I have taken too long and Juanito has taken things into his own hands. The weather has been warming up (I am writing this as it is currently snowing.....) and all the little creatures have started coming out. It have really enjoyed sitting in the backyard watching everything spring to life. Over the past few weeks we have had a visitor in our yard that I have never seen before. He has been enjoying our Willow Trees and I feel like he has been "toying" with me. Every time I try to pull out the camera and snap a picture he hides. He is a little camera shy I guess. Then the other day I went to the store when I can out there he was again sitting by my truck. I just had to smile =) But the funny thing is that about 30 minutes later he was back at the Willow Tree playing on the branches. I googled this particular animal and found that it is not native to Utah. It is actually native to the Eastern US, so I am very curious as to how this little guy got here. I have enclosed a picture of him in another post and I will revile it later. For now I want you to guess as to what it is......

What the heck I will throw a prize in it for the first one who guesses it right!

9 comments:

  1. No idea, but throwing a gecko out there because I think they are adorable.

    And snowing? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, but thinking a chipmunk or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.... I'm gonna guess flying squirrel or white tailed deer? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could it be a woody WOOD PECKER?????? My husband LOVES those and we seen one just the other day too....I CANT wait to find out what/who this little guy is...if it is a wood pecker, Juanito made me see him the other day and think of the cartoon...I didnt know it was Juanito though...but NOW if this is what you see I will think of him with it too...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute that you have a new little something stopping by you for little visits. I would say a white tailed deer. Now I am so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna guess it's a bunny??? I'm curious though! Can't wait to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to guess Eastern Gray Squirrel. They are very playful animals and they loooove unsalted peanuts if it is infact a squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok im back, i have to take a shot at being allowed a second guess is it an Owl?? i seen one on the way back from the cemetery last week....what else stays in a tree lmao

    ReplyDelete