Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Special Birthday for a Special Girl.


Today is Franchesca's sweet angel Jenna's 1st birthday. Jenna you are loved and missed so much! I know this is a hard time for Jenna's parents, so I am asking that you all keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Please say an extra prayer for Jenna's new little brother, Joseph. He was born yesterday and was a month early.

In honor of Jenna's birthday Fran has set up a giveaway on her blog. Go check it out and leave her a sweet message!

4 comments:

  1. She did have him yesterday? Have you heard anything else? Do you know how they are doing? Thinking of her and Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't know she had him. Let us know what else you find out.

    I knew I recognized Juanito's name photo somewhere:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD HIM I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR HER!!!

    Jenna you are a loved little girl and mommy is so lucky to have had you..protect her and baby brother from now on sweetness xoxo

    Michelle how did you get the pic of the flower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to remember Jenna! She is so special!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete