Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What a bad day...

I honestly don't know what is wrong with today, but it has been such a horrible day for so many of my BL friends. I wish I could change it for all of us! Well my day has been horrible and I hate feeling like this. Juan announced that he doesn't want any more babies. I am praying that he is just having a bad day too, but part of me can't help but to believe him. I have dealt with all these stupid hormones associated with Clomid for what? A chance NOT to try this month. Oh I am so mad, hurt and tired right now. Why can't I just have my baby back? Why did he have to be taken from me. I really am not that strong. I honestly think God made a mistake when he chose me to be the mother of a perfect angel. Well, and if he didn't, I sure could use a little more help from him right now. I feel so alone. When will this all end???

10 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry!! It does sound like a horrible day. I'm praying for you right now. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle....I am so sorry! Those days, those rough days....I hate them! Even now a year after Noah has been gone I still have them.

    I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Michelle. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle.. It was one of "those" days... Here is hoping that today is better... that is the only thing I can help with. Please let today be better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so sorry Michelle! I wish I could give you a real hug. I have often thought the same thing, that God made a mistake when he let Jenna die. Praying you feel his comfort and sweet peace soon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michelle...my heart aches for you. I am so, so sorry and will pray that God will show Himself to you in an amazing way that gives you some comfort and some peace.

    I am so sorry...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry Michelle, I wish you were having a better day. Praying for some comfort to your heart.
    I hope your husband changes his mind. Maybe he is just scared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry it is a rough one today. :( I hope that Juan is just having a bad day too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry Michelle! I hope this isn't a definite decision. Be patient and maybe things will change. I know that's hard to believe now. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WISH we knew the ending!!!! I am so sick of us having bad days too...but with faith and support from each other we can try and make those bad days a little less, well, BAD....xoxo....

    ReplyDelete