Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 months.....

I have been thinking about today for several days now and when I woke up this morning I had totally forgot that it was the 29th. Maybe it is the "hang over" I have from the long drive back from Oregon, but I still feel really bad that it wasn't the first thing I thought of this morning. I can't believe it has been 7 months since I held my sweet baby boy. I miss him so much and thought a lot about him during our vacation. I imagined how things would have been had he been there with us and how we would have had to do things differently with him there. It was really hard to not have him there to share in our family memories. I feel that it is getting harder rather than easier for me as time goes on. I miss him so much and I just wish I could have him back even if it were just for a day.

**** I took some pictures of his name while on vacation and I will get them posted as soon as they are uploaded!!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy 7 months Juanito!!!

    ((hugs)) michelle, you didnt "forget" today...its his birthday every day =) he loves you, and I know what you mean..about feeling like its getting harder...in a strange way "dealing" with it makes it harder...if that makes any sense at all who knows...i know you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that every day just has a new hurdle, whether it's a big one or a little one, it's still a hurdle and they just don't ever seem easy. I think when people think it's easier, it's just because we are just slowly but surely every day adapting to how our life now is, and because we do that without breaking down every second, people think we are 'better' and it's 'easier'.

    It's not. It's just our life and we have to function the best we can. You are doing a beautiful job.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((Hugs))) I too forgot that today was the 29th for a little while this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of your whole family ... and little Juanito a little extra..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 7 months Juanito!!!!!! HUGS!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 7 months angelversary to sweet Juanito. I'm looking forward to seeing his name photos.(((Hugs))), Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have done that too where I realize what date it is. We allow life to come back in. This doesn't mean we will forget our children. They will always be in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete