Friday, August 13, 2010

I needs prayers!!!

Without going into too much detail I am asking for your prayers!!! My hormones levels are not where they should be and in fact they have been dropping. They need to be at a certain level to get pregnant and raise to another level to maintain the pregnancy. This is so hard and I am feeling so down. I really need to be lifted in prayer right now. Will you please say a prayer for me and my future rainbow(s)? If you do not believe in prayer will you please just keep me in your thoughts? Just knowing I have support helps so much!!!

I love you all!!!

15 comments:

  1. Praying for you Michelle. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love and many prayers. Have faith, Michelle. You are in God's hands and so is your sweet baby(s). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in my thoughts.. Hoping your levels go up... I know how this feels. I really do. Prayer works... So I will start now for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Michelle. I really, really hope your levels go up. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely praying and thanking God for answering prayers!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my friend, keeping you in my thoughts and holding you close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((HUGS)) and prayers (so sorry I am a little late).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle,
    For some reason I never saw your comment on Jackson's blog until tonight. So I went back to look at his "present"...the Easter egg with his name on it! Thank you SO, SO much! That truly touched my heart. You will be in my prayers!
    -Anjane'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just linked over from Jackson's blog where she had posted the precious Easter egg picture...and much to my surprise as well, there was one there of Branson too. I can't tell you how much this has brightened my day. You are such a sweet woman with so much to share with all of us. Thank you for being so thoughtful!
    You will be in our prayers, and I hope you will feel at peace whatever may come. Luvs to you!

    ReplyDelete