Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Slowly but surely!

Ok so I have had a few suggestions on how I can raise funds for Juanito's Wish. Jenna's mommy Franchesca is going to donate a portion of what she makes during the month of October from blog makeovers to us!!! That is going to help out so much!!! So if you are thinking about a new look for you blog PLEASE hold off till October for us.

Another suggestion has been to put a Chipin button on the blog. That is now up and running. If you donate PLEASE leave a comment and let me know. I will put it on the blog in honor of your angel!!!

I am so excited to expand Juanito's Wish. There are so many parents out there going through what we are and I want to help as many as possible!!! This is a slow process, but we will make it to where we want to go!!!

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far!!!

4 comments:

  1. So incredibly awesome. I will be able to donate this weekend once I get paid.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I have been here before and I could have sworn I became a follower..well I just found out otherwise. Anyway, I am now and I want you to know that I will do a blog makeover for my Audrey in October for you. It works out perfectly because her 1st B-day is in Sept. and I plan to do a hot bliggity birthday background that month then on to something new! I hope you raise lots of money these next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I just made a small donation, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been mulling a makeover over for months...just haven't been able to decide what I'm looking for!!! I'll look harder and wait until October!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete