Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Your prayers were answered!

Things are going much better! I am feeling more at peace with things and my blood levels are looking much better. The doctor put me on some hormone supplements and they seem to be working!!!! I have started back t work, so life has become very busy and I am able to occupy my mind more. I am just trying not to think about things right now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things continue to head in the right direction!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!

8 comments:

  1. Praise God & I'm still praying and thinking of you.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news!!! Keeping those prayers going your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O that's good news. I'll keep praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are a little more positive! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((BIG HUGS))) Glad things are better and you will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord!! I will keep praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am catching up slowly, I am glad that things are looking better! Keeping you in my thoughts! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete