Friday, September 24, 2010

100th Blog Post and a special announcement!!!

I never thought in a million years I would be writing my 100th blog post on a blog dedicated to a son I lost. At this time last year I was about 8 weeks pregnant and looking forward to completing my family. I had many hopes and dreams for the sweet baby growing inside of me and I was unaware that in just a few short weeks my world would be turned upside down. This journey has been so hard, but in many ways so worth it. I miss my baby boy with all my heart and I would do anything to have him back. Through his loss I have developed many great friendships and a wonderful support system. My eyes have been opened to a whole new world that I was unaware of. I have become more compassionate because of his loss and I have chosen to give more of myself through service. I cherish my family so much more and I love myself for the strength and courage I have shown these past 9 months. Life will never be the same for us, but in many ways Juanito has made it better. He has shown as a different way of life and he has taught us so many things. I want to thank him for that.

Although we miss our sweet angel so much, we are excited to announce that Juanito is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! It is so ironic that at this time last year I was 8 weeks pregnant with Juanito and now I am just a month further along than that with his brother or sister. Sometime in March we will welcome our new addition into our home and I know that Juanito will be there smiling down on us. For the next 6 months he will get to know his sibling and play with them while mommy and daddy try not to go insane with worry. I know Juanito will do his best to keep this little noodle safe, but this is in God's hands now. Juan and I both know that God has a plan for us and this baby and we have decided to just trust in Him.

Just a quick thought: If you have a blog you have dedicated to your rainbow pregnancy will you please leave the link here for me. I plan on starting a blog for my little rainbow and I would love to have links to all the blogs on there. Thanks!!!

26 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    What a wonderful 100th Post! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I will keep you in my prayers!

    Many Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th post to you!!!

    Congrats on the baby too : )

    Wishing you all the best always. I continue to pray for you on your new journey. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you! My regular blog has everything on it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very exciting!! Im so happy for you. My blog is all one if you want to check it out. brigetterushworth.blogspot.com congrats again I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle,

    I would love to add you to the pregnancy list. Do you want me to list you as March or April?

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you can join us again for the bible study this Sunday. I've enjoyed reading your blog and if you check out my blog, I gave you an award. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I was hoping that this was what the special announcement was!! YAY!! I don't have a blog dedicated to a pregnancy per se, but for my angel babies it's here http://mbcannadykids.blogspot.com/ The next time I get pregnant (soon I hope!!) it'll be on there too.

    Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Michelle! Such exciting news! Congratulations!!

    I couldn't help but notice your nickname for your new babe... Noodle was my William's nickname before he was born too!

    What a great surprise for your 100th post! I wish you all the best in the upcoming months!!

    I do not have a separate blog for my Rainbow but do blog occasionally about new babe "Cinco" on my current one if you care to read.

    http://web.me.com/homh

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! XO I think you have it already, but here it is again: http://arainbowandabutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanted to pop in and say I'm happy for you and glad you share the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle...as I have been since the second you knew...SO HAPPY for you and Juan and juanito is bragging it up too!!!

    I re sent you the link to rainbow's blog so let me know if you still didnt get it love you and what a beautiful 100 th post....mine was about love, and in a way so is yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was hoping this was what the announcement was! Many congratulations!!! I couldn't be happier for you!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful news Michelle! I am so happy for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Michelle. That is such good news. Great 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats I sorta was thinking it might be this. Happy for you. Great post for your 100th.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://mommytoserena.blogspot.com/

    This is my blog for my angel Serena and are all my thought of how everyday i miss her

    Congratulations on your 100th blog..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on 100 posts and on your rainbow! Yeah!

    I write at cherishingcharlotte.blogspot.com
    Earlier posts document my pregnancy, and recent ones, her life here with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. If you ever want to talk about this part of the journey just send me a message! Praying everything goes wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey just wanted to also tell you. I gave you a blog award on my blog feel free to hop on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! That is WONDERFUL news <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations. I am so excited that so many mommies who have lost a baby are pregnant right now. It helps me to get through this pregnancy just to read about their journey and to know that I am not the only one who has these feelings.

    Baby Elias went to heaven October23rd 2009 at 16 weeks gestation.
    Due with rainbow baby Feb.28th 2011. another little boy. we are so excited.

    ReplyDelete