Friday, September 10, 2010

A good day and exciting news

Today I woke up in a good mood! Things seem to be just right! Nothing has changed, but I just have a good feeling about today. Maybe it's that it is Friday and I get to spend 2 days with my family. Maybe its that I had a good nights sleep. Maybe I have just decided that it is time to think positively. I don't know but I will take it!!!

Juan and I have also been asked to be Godparents yet again. We really are very excited and it is such an honor. It will take place on Nov. 7th. Her mom is a single mom and it was such an honor for her to choose us because if anything was to happen to her we would be responsible for her daughter's wellbeing. We already have 2 Godsons and 3 Goddaughters. We have been asked to baptize another little girl sometime next year. I just LOVE my Godkids! I think of them as my own. I always said I wanted a lot of kids and in a way it's going to happen. I may not be able to raise them in my home, but I will get to have a big part in there lives.

Life is just good today!!!

9 comments:

  1. that's wonderful news Michelle!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful !! Congrats :)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear. I love being a God mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can ride this wave right through the weekend and keep it rolling!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. It is such an honor to be asked. You are amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for you!!

    But I have to ask...will you have to go through any classes or anything with that priest? The one who hurt you so much and broke my heart in you being hurt?

    ReplyDelete