Thursday, September 2, 2010

When it rains it pours

I just got home from work and found out that my husband's work has slowed down so much that they hardly are going to work. He was off all last week and will be off next week if his boss can't win bids on some jobs. Granted I am stable for the year, but unfortunately my salary doesn't pay all the bills. I wish we could just get a break from it all!!! We need some good things to come our way. I just want everything to work out and for us to be happy again. I honestly wouldn't care if we lost everything if we could just be happy!!! I'm just very frustraited with the direction things have gone lately. Hopefully good things can start to come our way!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to say some extra prayers for you & your family. Praying for lots of good things.

    Thanx for all your kind words on my blog. You are so very special.
    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Michelle. I have found over the years that the marriage vows - for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness & in health, do come to pass. We have always seemed to make it some way. I pray your husband gets more work, and I'm so thankful that you have a good job. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you so many *hugs* and good vibes. Hoping things start getting better.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand. My husband was out of work for 4 months. I think in a couple of days I will be next.

    ReplyDelete