Friday, October 1, 2010

9 months

I can't believe it has been 9 months since I held my sweet baby boy! Wow 9 months! It seems like it has been so long yet I remember it like it was yesterday. The short time I had him with me was such an amazing time and I would do it all over again just to know I would get to hold him again. I miss him so much, but I know he is up there watching over us. What a special little boy!

I have officially made it through the 3 trimesters of what a pregnancy should be. So, am I cured? Nope! Never! I will never be through this. I guess you can say I am now a newborn learning how to live life. I am back to "normal" Not the old normal, but the new one. This is me. I am forever changed, but I know I can learn to live again. I will slowly enter the infant stage, toddler stage, childhood and so on. I will learn how to make it through this life as I slowly grow.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Nine Months Juanito. {{HUGS}} for you. Always praying for you.

    Life is different and nothing will ever be the same. Just looking forward to that day when our families will be complete in Heaven.

    Love ya
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9 Months my little Juanito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In heaven your family will be complete! Happy 9 months Juanito! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what an insight at the end of your post. It's like starting over again - learning to live this new life.

    Blessings - Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of little Juanito on his 9 month birthday in Heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle,

    We missed you tonight at the online bible study. Hope everything is okay? Just e-mail if you need to chat.

    Jamie
    mrsnice777@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete